New Organizational Training Package for Nonprofits & Public Agencies
Representatives from more than 100 nonprofits, schools, public agencies, and elected officials have attended our Creating YouthCentric Organizations workshops to improve relationships with and outcomes for youth of color.
96% gained skills they could use right away to benefit youth and the majority have requested additional training for their organizations. In response to growing demand, we've created a new training package geared to help organizations adopt our proven practices agency-wide.
Creating Youth Powered Organizations offers customized tools and training to help your organization:
- Improve enrollment, retention, and outcomes for youth of color
- Increase youth voice and agency in your organization
- Equip staff with tools and strategies for effective youth engagement
- Make your evaluation efforts more useful and meaningful
- Create more racial equity
- Be more responsive to youth of colors' goals and needs
FOR A LIMITED TIME, funds are available to cover the training costs!
This training package costs $10,000, but it's an eligible use of Management Improvement Funds, thanks to The Saint Paul Foundation and Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN Foundations. But hurry! Applications are due August 23rd!