Mission, Vision, Services, & Values
A community that offers hope and opportunity to all youth, so every child can succeed and thrive.
To improve our community's collective ability to engage and support all youth.
We partner directly with young people to build skills and resources to achieve their goals; guide nonprofits, schools, and public agencies in transforming their practices and cultures to be more youth-centric; and amplify youth voice in public policy - all to achieve measurably more positive and equitable outcomes for our youth.
At St. Paul Youth Youth Services, we...
- Act According to Our Belief that Every Young Person Is Valuable
- Recognize Youth Work is Skilled Work
- Demonstrate Shared Vulnerability & Accountability
- Amplify Youth Voice & Power to Contribute to Our Community
- Increase Racial Equity & Inclusion
- Promote High Expectations with High Support
- Make Intentional Decisions to Achieve Sustainable Impact
- Respect Families as Loving Experts
...and we partner with organizations who demonstrate and share these values.