Position Opening: Program Data Analyst (Part-Time)
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Part-time, non-exempt
Hours: 20 hours/week
Salary range: $30/hour
Close date: open until filled
This position is responsible for gathering and analyzing program data from multiple sources (e.g., youth behavior, stakeholder assessments, funder input, etc.) to extract trends, programming results data, and program quality metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is responsible for gathering and analyzing program data from multiple sources (e.g. youth behavior, stakeholder assessments, funder input, etc.) to extract trends, programming results data and program quality metrics.
- Understand agency operations and systems.
- Create and validate record-keeping processes.
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources.
- Evaluate and pre-process raw information.
- Delve into the data to discover discrepancies and patterns.
- Present and explain information in an accessible way (e.g., program results reports).
- Suggest ways to both increase program quality and create a greater impact on the youth served.
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements.
- Other duties assigned by the Executive Director.
- BS/BA in Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Proven experience as a program data analyst.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods.
- Proficiency in analysis tools (e.g., SAS).
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, inclusion, racial equity and cultural/linguistic responsiveness.
St. Paul Youth Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates representing communities of color and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.