GIVE to St. Paul Youth Services -->
Donating to St. Paul Youth Services is a great way to amplify youth voice and improve outcomes for youth -- everywhere they are: at home, at school, with the law, and throughout the community.
Our work spans from 24/7 crisis response to behavior intervention all the way upstream to improving public policy and creating the conditions for youth to thrive!
Here are 10 great reasons to donate. We...
- ensure all youth have safety nets and second chances
- amplify youth voice to improve policy and hold elected officials accountable
- keep young people out of the juvenile justice system
- de-escalate and prevent youth crises
- improve classroom behavior and keep kids learning and in school
- train adults and youth on conflict resolution and positive redirection
- develop youth advocacy and leadership skills
- help organizations address racism and become more inclusive
- transform organizations and systems to be more youth-centric
- achieve measurably better and more equitable outcomes for ALL youth!
We're so proud to be named a Saint Paul Foundation Nonprofit to Know!
Thanks to everyone who attended our recent workshops, Creating Youth-Centric Organizations. Special thanks to The Saint Paul Foundation for underwriting the series. And thanks and love to the courageous youth who shared their experiences and perspectives. See what you missed here!
Sign up below for updates on future workshops and training.
See How We Impacted City Policy!
At our recent Youth Forum, young people courageously shared their serious concerns about changes City Councilmember Rebecca Noecker was proposing to Saint Paul's curfew law. As a result of their feedback, she withdrew her proposal.
It demonstrates the importance and power of youth voice in policy and of St. Paul Youth Services' leadership in connecting policymakers with young people to create a community that wraps its arms around our youth. Read CM Noecker's statement.
Thank you for responding to youth concerns, CM Noecker!